Superficial venous reflux disease is also referred to as venous insufficiency. Venous insufficiency is the result of “leaky” vein valves in varicosed veins causing impaired blood flow from the legs back to the heart. When this happens, blood can pool in the veins of the leg causing symptoms and dilated varicosed veins.
If you think you might have superficial venous reflux disease (venous insufficiency) or are experiencing any of the symptoms, please give us a call today, we have the resources and experience to diagnose and treat this.
- Large, bulging, ropey, or tender leg vein
- Leg swelling
- Leg or foot ulcer that heals poorly or will not heal
- Easy and copious bleeding from small cuts
- Leg pain
- Chronic skin infection of the leg
- Skin thickening
- Superficial Venous Reflux Disease Diagnosis with on-site Duplex Ultrasound
- Thermoablative Superficial Vein Closure with Endo Venous Laser Therapy Ablation (EVLT)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RA) Superficial Vein Closure
- Non-thermoablative Vein Closure with VenaSeal