Kok L. Chong, MD
Kok L. Chong, MD, a board-certified Interventional Radiologist since 2002. He founded Minimally Invasive Vascular to help bridge the gap between hospital and outpatient services. His vision was to offer patients an alternative to the hassle of the hospital by providing the highest level of care in a comfortable outpatient setting.
Dr. Chong earned his MD from the New York Medical College in Valhalla, New York and trained at the University of California at San Francisco (surgery internship), University of South California (radiology internship) and Indiana University Medical Center (vascular and interventional radiology fellowship).
He staffed hospitals as an Interventional Radiologist in California and Florida for vascular, oncological and trauma patients before committing himself fulltime in the outpatient setting in 2011. Prior to founding Minimally Invasive Vascular, Dr. Chong served as Medical Director for American Access Care in Jacksonville, Florida.
Dr. Chong’s board specialties and certifications include:
- American Board of Radiology
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in lnterventional Radiology
- MOC IR/DR Re-certification (Double Boarded in both Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology)
- DEA – Drug Enforcement Agency Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certified
- Basic Life Support Certified (BLS)
He is also a member of the Society of lnterventional Radiology and American College of Radiology. Dr. Chong is licensed to practice medicine in multiple states including Florida and Georgia.