CLI is the end stage of peripheral artery disease (PAD). CLI is often the result of extremely damaged and often completely blocked leg arteries. Minimally Invasive Vascular works with patients who are at risk for leg amputation or who have been recommended for leg or foot amputation. We help patients prevent foot or leg amputation and/or minimize the level of foot or leg amputation. When amputation is recommended, we conduct a pre-amputation consultation.
CLI symptoms often require prompt medical attention in order to prevent or minimize the level of amputation. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, call us right away to schedule a vascular consult.
Make an appointment today to learn more about our CLI diagnostic and treatment options.
- Pre-amputation consultation, if you have been recommended for a leg or foot amputation or if you are apprehensive that you might eventually need an amputation and you want a second opinion
- Leg or foot pain at rest, dangling over side of the bed makes it feel better
- Leg or foot ulcer or cuts, chronic infections, injuries and wounds that heal poorly or not at all
- Discoloration-foot or leg “purpling”, hair loss, muscle wasting, dry gangrene, “black toe”
- ABI machine-noninvasive arterial disease screening test
- On-site Diagnostic Duplex Ultrasonography
- Intra Vascular Ultra Sonography (IVUS)
- Arterial Angioplasty
- Laser, Rotational, Directional, Mechanical Atherectomy
- Stent Placement (bare metal stent, stent graft, drug eluting stent)
- Drug Eluting Balloon
- Mechanical Thrombectomy and Thrombolysis
- Arterial Revascularization